Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I Love my Family by Kai Kani (8 yrs old)




















I love my family because they are always there for me whenever I need them. They are caring and affectionate. Especially my brother Karl Kani Jr. Karl is the really affectionate family member here. Karl is also very responsible. Karl is also very independent! My mother Dina Ann Spinale is a very independent woman. She is also very smart and intelligent.  She is responsible and very affectionate. My father, Mr. Karl Kani is a very famous man and very smart too. My dad asked himself, "Can I become who I want to be?" Then, since that happened, my famous father came up with the last name for himself: Kani. 

Barack Obama asked himself, "Can I be the first African American President of the United States of America?" Today President Barack Obama has done that for us in America. I think President Obama's wife, Michelle Obama, will be a great first lady. Obama's children, Malia (10) and Sasha (7) will be America's best Angels.

This is why I love my family.
I am very happy that Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America.

Love,
Kai your baby 




No comments: